Monday, March 19, 2007

Buddha said :

I consider the position of kings and rulers as that of
dust motes.I observe treasures of gold and gems as so
many bricks and pebbles look upon the finest silken
robe as tattered rags see myriad world of universe as
small seeds of fruit and the greatest lake in India as
a drop of oil on my foot.I perceive the teaching of
the world to be the illusions of magicians discern the
highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade
in a dream and view the holy path of the illuminated
ones as flowers appearing in ones eyes. I see
meditation as a pillar of mountains, nirvana as a
nightmare in daytime look upon the
Judgement of right and wrong as the serpentine dance
of a dragon and the rise and fall of beliefs as but
traces left by the four seasons.



____________________________________________________________________________________
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

No comments: