Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visit to Brugges

Went TO THE mOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN bELGIUM _ bRUGES tHE DAY WE WENT IT WAS SNOWING ALSO. ITS A GREAT CITY BUT DID NOT SPEND MUCH TIME; NEED TO GO AGAIN sAW MICHALENGELOS WORK , MADONNNA AND CHILD INSIDE A CHURCH. THE CHURCH IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHURCH I HAVE EVR SEEN.WENT FOR A CANL RIDE IN A SMALL BOAT, WELL ORGANISED TRIP WITH GOOD COMMENTARY.VERY SMALL BRIDGES. WHEN WE GO UNDER THEM WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SIT OR ELSE OUR HEAD WILL GO. How to go - From Brussels Central take train which goes to oostende, after midi,gent st.pieters the next stop is brugges- takes 1 hr, from the station walked outside for 10 min to the information center, where they guided us

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi this is Amita from www.GiveIndia.org I just wanted to say thanks for mentioning us way back in 2006.

I have started a blog for GiveIndia at blog.giveindia.org

Please visit it and give me your comments.

On a personal note, I am planning to visit Brugges in July so your post was informative.

Cheers!

maccoy said...

if you need more info on brugges for your visit, let me know;