Saturday, December 16, 2006

Official Start

So I Started Blogging, after much thought about the usefulness and the time I can spent, i decided to give it a try, atleast it will be a central repository for my ideas, area of interest, things to remind, and some funny things i experiment time to time.

Like these Two mind maps,

To decide whether to Blog and the next one (Planning to defend Tendulakar of acquisattion by some (who may not know what a game is all about!) that he is not a Match Winner.)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome Maha to the world of blogging. I am sure, we are going to get soon some exciting contents . I know you will be having the periodical upate plans....expecting a lot more.

But to support Sachin or not - info collection, diagram - konjam over than ! :-)

ALL THE VERY BEST.