Saturday, December 23, 2006

What I have been Doing this Week!

As anticipated, i was not able to blog during the week days, the question here is one of principle(whether i can blog from office) and i am feeling comfortable todo so, so i can do only from brosing center, but since i have found one intersting way fo blooging thru mail, may be i can use my Pocket PC to blog hereafter. That said, I have gone thru few amazing Sites this week, one which impressed me is, http://www.chacha.com/ - This Site offers an interactive search , meaning a person sits and do the filtering of your search, an excellent idea, I tried for a sequence diagram of UML and got pretty good results, but still not very sure, how much it can offer value in other kind of search, we are so much used to Googlke now, that now it has become an habit and we have to break the habit to try some other search engines. What this place will be i can forsee
  1. Repository of important article
  2. Link to my Genealogy
  3. A platform to post my exploration of new technology

No comments: